2008-02-13

Een klein uitstapje: Brugge, Belgie

Brugge is preparing vigorously for St Valentine's Day. As you can see the best present is... chocolate...

Een Leuk Geschenk voor Vader of Vriend
Un Cadeau Amusant pour un Parent ou Ami
A nice Present for your Father or Friend and so on..
.

You like it??? By the way, they have smth to offer fot women also, but by some unknown reason you can see it only inside. I'm wondering why?




Brasserie, with the view on Grote Markt and Bellfort, where I abused my beautiful figure with...



Mossels with french fries - which is in fact the national dish.... Het was lekker! And got me back to my 56 kg... Evil - evil food! :)))


Not to get lost: every room of the house is sighned... outside:)))


Grote Markt: almost 19th century but for the mobiles of the coachmen...

2 comments:

Inga Encinas said...

Happy St.Valentine´s day again!!

alobaghdad said...

Amazing Posts...